Sunday 20 May 2012

The beginning of my blogging experience

Bored with this  - I need a cookie




Getting Started............






What should I write to to spark people's interest? What can I say that with intrigue the reader and make them want to keep reading? These questions and many more have been playing on my mind since I set up my blog name many month's ago. I have wanted to do a blog about my baking experiences for some time now but I didn't know where to begin. 

My sister has a blog (you can find it here http://sarahandtigs.blogspot.co.uk/) and she gave me some very good advice - just get started and the words will flow. 

I have loved baking for all long as I can remember. I have recipes I have used for ever, new experimental stuff and my fair share of disasters.  I like to ready cookery books, love magazines and tv programmes about baking so its no surprise than when I am not focussed on baking; I am focussed on weight loss!

I have lots of things I want to write about but I thought it would be good to put them into categories.  These will be:
  • Go to - the recipes I know work well
  • Gadgets - utensils and tools I like to use
  • Greats - triumphs
  • Goofs - disasters
  • Gorgeous - the ones that look beautiful
To tempt you to come back, I have added pictures of some of the things I have made.


Experimenting with fondant
Fruit and nut bread







Chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment